Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello parents,
 Today I sent home a note about the book fair, and an application for borrowing from the public library.
As well, I forgot that tomorrow our class will be walking to BJM High School to watch a play. We have to leave the school around 12:15 to be able to be ready for the play to start at 12:45. Please make sure your child has a lunch at school tomorrow, or that they can be back at the school by 12:10. We will return to the school around 3pm and dismiss at the regular time.

I tried to send a group email out to everyone using the email addresses supplied to the school. I had many of them returned as undeliverable. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I may be asking some of you for your email addresses again.

Have a great night everyone.

Ms. G

No comments:

Post a Comment