Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry for not posting in the last few days. I've had lots of meetings and been very busy. Tomorrow and Thursday I will be away. Ms. Johansen will be our class sub. I will be traveling with a few members of our staff to Medicine Hat and Calgary to tour other inquiry schools. I hope to come back inspired with many new ideas.
There is no school on Friday for students as it is a Professional Learning Day for teachers. There is no school on Monday because it is Thanksgiving.

I postponed the Grade 7 Math text because many students were struggling with the concepts while we worked through the unit review. I have provided all students with a few worksheets from the Jump Math program. These sheets are good for taking the students through the concepts on small part at a time. Once we have completed this review, the math test will be given. I think we have about a week of work ahead of us before will will write the unit review.

This week we had visits from Teen Aid and we finished the CAT testing with the grade 7 students. Tomorrow the class will get back to the regular course work.
Have a great week everyone. Enjoy the Thanksgiving break with your amazing kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment