Saturday, October 27, 2012

Art auction and other information

Hello everyone.
I have to apologize for not updating you on the status of our art auction. We will run it next week and have Friday, November 2nd be the last day.
I have been working very hard to get the ArtsSmarts grant completed for November 1st. It's a very time consuming grant, but it's worth $7500 for our school if we are successful. I am so excited about what we have planned that I can hardly stand it. The draw back of applying for this grant is that you have to complete the entire idea for the grant, and then wait to see if you are accepted. Needless to say, I hope to be back to my regular self after this work is completed.

For next week:
Monday presentations are due for the Human Rights unit.
Tuesday we have a word-a-day quiz and the typed rough copy of the persuasive essay is due.
We will also go swimming on Tuesday afternoon. Watch for a newsletter and permission form on Monday.
Thursday the good copy of the persuasive essay is due.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment